Job Posting - Looking for 12 Carpenters
Restorex Contracting Ltd., a Brampton based restoration company located at 22 Bramwin Court Unit B, Brampton, Ontario L6T 5G2, is looking for 12 carpenters on a full time, permanent basis with at least 3 years experience as well as a valid driver’s license. They must have clean criminal records and be willing to travel around Ontario on short notice. Offering $30/ Hour for a 40-44 hour work week. Health and Dental benefits as well as Pension Plan offered after one year of Employment. Vacation Pay is 8% and is available immediately. The working language at Restorex Contracting Ltd. is English.
1. Read & Interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches.
2. Measures, cut, shape and assemble wood structures such as staircases, decks and balconies.
3. Cut and fit wood to make forms for concrete pours.
4. Order required materials including tools from suppliers so as to ensure that projects are securely and appropriately supplied.
5. Supervises and train other employees in carpentry relating to the forming of concrete.
Please do NOT call the office, submit resumes via firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a promising career with an employer that treats its employees well, has competitive hourly wages and offers benefits and pension plan? Send your resume to email@example.com
Restorex Contracting is always looking for new team members. We welcome application for the following positions:
- Cement Finisher
- Project Manager
- Restoration Journeyman
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position that you are looking for in the subject line.