Job Posting - Hiring 4 Carpenters
Date: April 1, 2020
Position Title: Carpenter
Number of Positions: 6
Employer: Restorex Contracting Ltd.
Location of Employer: 22 Bramwin Court, Unit B, Brampton, Ontario L6T 5G2
Location of Work: Various locations in Ontario
Hours: Full-time (40 – 44 hours per week)
Language of Work: English
Wage: CAD$30 per hour
Vacation Pay: 8%
Benefits: Health and Dental Benefits, and Pension Plan after one year of employment
Restorex Contracting Ltd. is a Brampton based restoration company. It has a multicultural workforce that works towards common goals: offering quality, reliability and common sense to our clients.
- Read & interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches
- Measure, cut, shape and assemble wood structures such as staircases, decks and balconies
- Cut and fit wood to make forms for concrete pours
- Order required materials including tools from suppliers, so as to ensure that projects are securely and appropriately supplied
- Supervise and train other employees in carpentry relating to the forming of concrete
Skills, Work Experience and other Requirements:
- At least 3 years of carpenter related experience
- English language skills at a functional level (as determined by Restorex Contracting Ltd.)
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean criminal record
- Willingness to travel to work sites around Ontario at short notice
All those who qualify are invited to apply only by sending their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a multicultural workforce that works toward one common goal: to offer quality, reliability and common sense to our clients.
Looking for a promising career with an employer that treats its employees well, has competitive hourly wages and offers benefits and pension plan? Send your resume to email@example.com
Restorex Contracting is always looking for new team members. We welcome application for the following positions:
- Cement Finisher
- Project Manager
- Restoration Journeyman
Please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position that you are looking for in the subject line.